Are you about to move from Hong Kong to USA? Don’t know where to start preparing for the move? Have a lot of stuff and not enough space to place them at your new home but don’t want to declutter? Need space while living in a temporary home? Don’t worry. Movers Hong Kong from ReloSmart Movers Hong Kong are here to help. The solution to the space problem is right around the corner. Use storage services Hong Kong and ensure peace of mind knowing that your belongings are safe. Wonder what are the benefits of renting storage when moving to USA from Hong Kong? Check out this guide and find out. Use all the benefits and ensure the safety of your valuable belongings. Enjoy your relocation.
Why do you need storage in the first place?
No matter how distant, complex, and extensive your relocation is, using storage space is always a good idea. It’s a smart decision that will make the whole relocation process easier and safer. The reasons for using storage such as Kwun Tong storage are many. And following are some of the main reasons:
- It saves you space: If you are living in a temporary home, you’ll need space for all the furniture and boxes, and storage is the best solution to that.
- It saves you money: You won’t only save space, you’ll save money as well since you won’t have to move your belongings twice if you are living in a temporary home for example.
- Storage keeps your items safe: No matter how well you pack and protect your belongings, they still need a clean, dry, and safe space until the relocation time comes.
- It will keep you organized: When using storage, all your boxes are neatly organized, and it’s easier to move them later.
- Convenient and flexible to use: Most storage facilities offer 24/7 access.
Types of storage you can use
- Portable Storage: The greatest benefit of such storage is that the container will be brought to your doorstep, allowing you to fill it in at your convenience and pace. Next, you can move it and place it almost everywhere meaning that your belongings will be at hand at any time. However, it’s not easy to get a permit for it. Besides, there’s a lack of temperature control.
- Self-storage: This type is often used for a short-term period.
- Full storage: This type is beneficial since you’ll have a full service, from packing, loading, unloading, and storing your belongings. The main advantage is that you’ll have less work to do, since the company will do everything. Next, the inventory is photographed. However, the fees for renting such storage are higher, and usually, the access is limited.
Things to know before renting storage
When moving long distances, it’s important to determine what kind of storage you need. First, you should decide whether you need short-term storage Hong Kong or long-term one. Then you should consider the type. You can choose between a storage facility, storage containers, or portable storage. Each has its own benefits. So, how to decide? The answer is simple. Consider the following factors, and they will lead you to the right decision.
- How much space do you require – First consider the size and shape of your boxes and furniture before you book storage.
- Storage location – It plays a key role in accessibility.
- Storage access – Choose storage that you can visit at any time.
- Cost efficiency – It plays a key role in renting storage. Compare prices and check whether the storage service cost is prone to changes.
- Unit amenities – Check whether a storage unit is a climate and humidity, controlled.
- Storage security – Check whether a storage unit is monitored by surveillance cameras and on-site managers. Decide the level of security your belongings need and rent a unit based on that.
- Term flexibility – This is essential if you are not sure about the exact moving time. Choose storage that you can access any time you want.
Benefits of renting storage when moving to USA from Hong Kong
Now that you know why you should rent a storage unit and the factors to consider before renting one, it’s time to focus on your moving process and you’ll benefit from using storage before, during, and after your move. Namely, moving is a stressful and overwhelming venture since it requires a detailed organization, especially when moving out of Hong Kong. The benefits of renting storage when moving to USA from Hong Kong are endless. However, we’ve singled out the most important ones:
- You can use it any time – before, during, and even after moving to the USA from Hong Kong.
- Less stress
- Have your belongings out of the way
- Keeps you organized
- Safety and reliability
- Maximize space in your new home
- Storage makes renovation easier
Storage is your best moving ally
One of the greatest benefits of renting storage when moving to USA from Hong Kong is that you can use it at any time. It means you can rent one from the very beginning of your relocation. It will facilitate the moving process in terms of space, packing, and sorting out the boxes. You can store your furniture and boxes immediately after packing. If you need to move to a temporary home, storage is the best solution to keep your belongings organized and ready to move at any time. Besides, if you don’t want to transfer everything to the USA, you can opt for long-term storage Hong Kong where you can keep your belongings until you decide what to do with them.
Renting storage when moving to USA from Hong Kong is beneficial for after-the-move time. Wonder how? Well, it’s simple. You store your belongings at our facilities, and if you want to give them away or sell them, someone can pick them up even after your move. All in all, storage is your ally, whichever moving option you choose.
No stress: one of the greatest benefits of renting storage when moving to USA from Hong Kong
Moving is stressful enough to be wondering about the safety of your belongings all the time until you move. When moving to the USA from Hong Kong, you’ll have to deal with a lot of other things than just packing. You’ll have to obtain the necessary paperwork, cancel your utilities, visit your doctor, visit your vet, and so on. Besides, you’ll want to spend some time with your family and friends before you move. So, why worry about the safety of your belongings and moving them hence and forth when you can have peace of mind by placing them into a storage unit? Besides, the items will be ready for moving immediately when the moving day comes.
Using storage keeps you organized
Using storage encourages moving organization in the following ways:
- You’ll sort things easily and be less inclined to just throw things into the boxes
- Packing is easier and more organized
- It helps you declutter
- You’ll know which packing up to use
- Storage layout can serve you as a guide for moving truck floor plan
- You can decide what to pack first and what to pack last
And most importantly, your international movers Hong Kong will perform the relocation more quicker. Still wondering whether to rent storage?
Have your belongings out of the way after packing
Packing is a daunting Moving process. It requires detailed attention and organization. However, the moving process is not over after you finish packing. There’s one more thing – cleaning out your former home. And final cleaning is a tedious task. The last thing you’d like is to be tripping over the boxes and (disassembled) furniture while cleaning. And you’d certainly not like to move the boxes hence and forth to clean a room. That’s when storage makes the cleaning easier. Your boxes and furniture will be safely stored and organized, you’ll have clear space, and the cleaning will be much easier. Besides, if you need to re-paint the walls, you’d certainly not like to have your furniture dirty. All in all, storage will keep your belongings out of your way.
Safety and reliability are the most important benefits of renint storage when moving to USA from Hong Kong
There’s no doubt. Storage is the best moving service Hong Kong to use when planning your move to the USA. First and foremost, all your items will be kept safely without any chance of getting damaged. No dirt and moisture can affect your boxes and furniture since storage is designed to keep your items free from any inconvenience, no matter how long you’ll keep them in the unit. Besides, they will be secured from theft.
Maximize space in your new home
If you don’t know what to do with your belongings and don’t know where to place them due to the lack of space, using storage is the best solution. And you don’t have to spend money moving those items from Hong Kong. You can keep them here. This way, you’ll avoid additional expenses, save time searching for reliable storage services in the USA, and your family that stays here can take these belongings on your behalf if you want to give them away or sell them. It is a great way to declutter but to avoid paying the moving services for those items.
Storage makes renovation easier
Don’t want to sell your Hong Kong home? Want to renovate the house or an apartment and rent? You’ll certainly need space for storing your belongings. Using storage will make renovation easier, faster, and cleaner. With storage, you won’t have to worry about having your furniture dirty while renovating. Plus, using storage is a great opportunity to declutter. Besides, if you’ve found new furniture at a discount and want to buy it and your home is not renovated yet, you could use storage for the new furniture. Howsoever, storage is the perfect match.
Mistakes to avoid when renting storage
Renting storage is not an easy decision. There are a lot of mistakes that may happen of you don’t choose wisely. These are the most common mistakes people make.
- Location: Choosing storage that is distant time-consuming, and costly.
- Improper security: If you don’t secure your boxes, your belongings are prone to a high risk of damage. Choose packing materials smartly and label your boxes properly.
- Not having the right floor plan: Failing to plan storage space will lead to possible damage.
- Focusing only on the price: Proper storage unit is worth the money, so don’t save up.
So, define what you need based on the factors below and make a smart storage decision.
- Think about the packing materials your belongings require
- Check the physical aspect of the unit
- Check what items can be stored
- Consider the packing materials your belongings require
Contact us and choose smart storage
The benefits of renting storage when moving to USA from Hong Kong are endless. However, if you don’t choose storage space wisely, you won’t experience any benefits. Being aware of how difficult it is to find suitable storage and how important the safety of your belongings is, ReloSmart Movers Hong Kong made a smart storage solution catered to your needs. So, save both time and money, contact us today, get your estimate, and ensure the safety of your belongings before, during, and after the move. Have peace of mind knowing that your valuable belongings are in the safest hands possible. Nothing can miss our sharp eyes, and we don’t leave anytime to chance. So, entrust your belongings to one of the best and most reliable moving companies Hong Kong has to offer.